Wednesday, May 29, 2013

High Cotton offer High Cotton The Grass is Greener Under My Wiener Doormat

High Cotton The Grass is Greener Under My Wiener Doormat Description:

The Grass Is Greener Under My Wiener is a humorous, dog-themed durable doormat. Great for dachshund lovers. Manufactured in USA. 100% Olefin Indoor/Outdoor Carpet. Washable with hose & brush. Dry flat. Perfect bound stitched edges."" Size: 18 Inches Deep x 27 Inches Wide


Brand: High Cotton

High Cotton The Grass is Greener Under My Wiener Doormat



If you like to buy High Cotton The Grass is Greener Under My Wiener Doormat online, kindly click the image above or the More Information button below to see more detail for High Cotton The Grass is Greener Under My Wiener Doormat. And finally you can buy High Cotton The Grass is Greener Under My Wiener Doormat online with easy shipping to your home.

And remember that the discount will not last long. So, buy this product right now and you might be lucky to get this limited discount.



High Cotton The Grass is Greener Under My Wiener Doormat Features:


  • Manufactured in USA
  • 100% Olefin Indoor/Outdoor Carpet
  • Care is simple, just wash with hose and brush
  • Size: 18 Inches Deep x 27 Inches Wide


Find More Information to Get High Cotton The Grass is Greener Under My Wiener Doormat


High Cotton The Grass is Greener Under My Wiener Doormat

No comments:

Post a Comment